07 March 2006

All about ME ME ME. In a fairly mindless and inaccurate manner.

Your Inner Child Is Surprised

You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.


Your Animal Personality

Your Power Animal: Eagle

Animal You Were in a Past Life: Whale

You are active, a challenger, and optimistic.
Hard-working, you are always working towards a set goal.


You Are 40% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!


Your Brain's Pattern

You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.


Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate

You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.
One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...
And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.
Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.


You are


Arty Kid

Whether you were a drama freak or an emo poet, you definitely were expressive and unique.

You're probably a little less weird these days - but even more talented!


Your Eyes Should Be Green

Your eyes reflect: Striking attractiveness and danger

What's hidden behind your eyes: A vivid inner world

4 comments:

Toasty said...

I managed 50% weird and was a little disappointed it wasn't higher.

Unknown said...

I'll have to come back and try out all these new things. Thanks for your comments though. I appreciate them.

Downhillnut said...

What a great idea to lump them all together! Now I have to go try the Inner Child one.

*jeanne* said...

I had no good picture for the day, and I felt like I'd be copping out just putting one of these things up (like I did the last time I had NOTHING to post!)

So I surfed around through the Blogthings site until I came up with a bunch of fun ones to post.

It's STILL copping out, but at least I had a good time doing it!