01 November 2005

I'm the United Nations! LOL!







"You're the United Nations! Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York. "

Take the "What Country Are You?" Test :
Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I rather wish I had come out as the United Nations! According to the quiz, I am Lybia.

Dianne W. said...

I am Japan:

You tried to beat everyone around you physically, and when that
didn't work, you turned to mental arts. Not only is this more acceptable to those people, but you're really good at mental arts. Somehow you're able to fit a great deal of industry into small spaces, and this has generated a lot of income for you. Now if you could just stop eating whale meat, you'd be making real progress.

*jeanne* said...

My friend Dawn is Canada, and my friend Corina is Texas (Yes...Texas considers itself a country - LOL!)

The U.N. thing for me seems fairly accurate...but from those QUESTIONS - I wonder if the country we get is randomly assigned?

*GASP*
I'm a HERETIC!

Mild said...

Thank you to comment and visit my blog. I just saw it because I did not log in for days. You told me you have been to my country, Thailand? Wow! where? I will wait till you post those pics on yours.

SonSon said...

I'm attention seeking, shock value Lybia! LOL I liked this quiz. It wasn't just an ego stroker. I thought it was funny.