30 November 2005

STOLEN GAME:Google Search Photos Fun

(where I was born) I got this game from Sherryland who I think got it from Between a Rock and a Diamond who I believe got it from Laurie who in turn got it from Belinda. So anyway...I STOLE it, I didn't invent it. The way to play: Use Google search IMAGESand type in the following queries - 1.Name of town where you were born 2.Name of town you live in now 3.Your name 4.Your grandmother's name 5.Your favorite food 6.Your favorite drink 7.Your favorite smell Use a pic from the FIRST page of Google Images to create your photolog!:-) (where I live now) (my name) (grandmother's name) (favorite food) (favorite drink) (favorite smell)

2 comments:

Mild said...

Hahah!! Very cool!...Hmm let me play in my blog..:)

Downhillnut said...

Brownies and margueritas! Hilarious! I want to play too.