02 December 2005

INTERMISSION

I need to:

1. Do some Christmas gift wrapping and packing-to-mail boxes for relatives, friends, and a certain penguin who shall remain un-named in case said penguin ever happens upon this blog...

2. Clean up a bit - the house is TERRIBLE!!

3. Go through some of the Xmas stuff I bought at the sales from last year to see what we HAVE before we mistakenly go out and buy it all again...

4. Start my Xmas cards...

5. Write my Xmas letter...

6. I'm STILL not even half-way through getting those BULBS in the ground yet.

7.Etc.

SOOOOOO....

I'll leave you all with this picture of last year's America's Christmas Tree (across from the White House in DC) while I take care of some BUSINESS! :-)


1 comment:

Mild said...

Wish you have a nice weekend and the important things, hope you will reach everything you want in this XMas. Your mum will be miss you this new year, I belive!