14 December 2005

Tagged!

I've been tagged by plods, so I need to list five things most people don't know about me...

hmmm...

(that's hard, because I rarely shut up, so most people know WAY more about me than anyone should have to)

Here goes:

1! I went up in a Hot Air Balloon over California wine country, even though I am afraid of heights. (I LOVED it.)

2! Growing up, I had a crush on Bela Lugosi as Dracula. I didn't know he had died before I was born. (Of course, I wanted to look like Elsa Lanchester in The Bride of Frankenstein. Guess I was a little spooky!)

3! I have performed in 40 of the fifty United States. I'd LIKE to make it a full 50 sweep, but things are NOT looking too optimistic on that front (And I have also performed in DC, which I have not included in the count of 40. DC isn't a state, after all).

4! I'm allergic to carrots.

5! I'm a recovering Trekkie. Yes, after decades...I think I've kicked the habit. (I'm referring to STAR TREK, of course. The Original, The Next Generation, and Voyager, mainly. Deep Space Nine not so much, although I think the ensemble acting work in that series was fabulous)

OK - so now I get to tag five more people...
hmmm...

I tag Sherry, A Most Peculiar Gray , Downhillnut, Dawn On The Run, and Henrik Terkelsen.

4 comments:

Downhillnut said...

You poor dear - no carrot cake?

My favourite Trek series is Next Generation. My favourite one is when Picard discovers he's re-living an aging man's life on a dying planet because a memory buoy was left behind after a star went nova...

Hello. My name is Karen, and I am a Trekkie...

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

You are luck! Today has been slower than expected. My tag is done.

Allergic to carrots? That could be tricky. They are everywhere.

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Hmm this could be hard for me...I'm like you and rarely shut up. So you "performed" in 40 states...lol. *wink*

Hi, my name is Dawn and I'm a Trekkie. I love the original stuff, have a few taped episodes and own most but not all of the movies.

Hmmm tagged, eh. Well I promise I will work on this soon.

*jeanne* said...

OMG - a BlogTag Virgin! :-O

Well, at least you won't go to Blogger Jail! Or worse: have to do Blog Community Service!

;-)