07 April 2006

So how creepy is this?

The Death Psychic tells me I'll die like this:

"While on a pleasant nature walk, you are abducted and ceremoniously sacrificed by a satanic cult. "
http://www.thedeathpsychic.com/prediction.asp?u47817

However, you get a chance to try variations, by using nicknames, or middle names, etc. So as "jeannelou" I'll die like this:

"A chiropractor improperly cracks your neck, breaking it and killing you instantly. "
http://www.thedeathpsychic.com/prediction.asp?u43263

I clicked on this link for FUN?
I'm going to bed.

4 comments:

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

hmmm I just had to go *sigh*

For Dawn: While leaving a Chinese restaurant, you suffer fatal cardiac arrest and collapse into a pond of frantic Koi.

For Pink Lady: After an altercation with a resident of a retirement community, you are beaten with an oxygen tank and dragged through the complex by a convoy of personal mobility vehicles.

The first one is almost believable. Perhaps I should give up Chinees food...lol.

Una said...

A disgruntled sandwich shop employee puts a razor blade onto your sandwich. The razor deeply cuts your mouth and tongue numerous times, and you nervously choke to death on your own blood.

Ok, that's not cool... let's try it without the last name...

You witness an armed robbery and are questioned by police. Frustrated with your vague and ever-changing description of the suspect, the police sketch artist stabs you in the neck with a pencil.

I think I'll go have a bath, maybe that will be better luck!

*jeanne* said...

I think perhaps I'm too old for this kind of "humor".

I don't find it amusing, just CREEPY.

Spider Walk said...

Jeanne,
If you found that link on my blog I am sorry!

I would be creeped out too if I were you!