15 April 2006

Springburst!


Springburst 8K! I won my age group!

I ran more than one full minute faster than I ran this same course last year (I didn't run with my camera today)!
And last year's #1 in my age group has moved on to the NEXT age group. I TRIED to keep up to her (I didn't know she'd moved out of the age group until AFTER the race), which is probably why my time was so good today. Even though it was HOT. This is a group shot of award-winning Montgomery County Road Runners. (One of my clubs, obviously!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

From one jersey girl to another-congratulations!!!! That's so fun!

Una said...

Way to go Jeanne!!!! Woooop!!

Toasty said...

Congratulations ..... great running. I miss the photos.

Downhillnut said...

Quick like a bunny :)

Chris said...

Congrats on your hardware! Woohoo! Hopefully, it's just one of many to come in 2006!

jeanne said...

congratulations!

Unknown said...

Nice job on the age group victory. Beautiful pictures as usual.

Dori said...

Congratulations on your win. Very impressive!